Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Chocolate People Are Funny!

I was browing seventypercent.com, a site devoted to chocolate. 70% referring to the amount of cacao---the part of a choco bar that makes it chocolate. I admire their dedication, enjoy chocolate, but this review really amused me!

Aroma transfers to flavor both in content and in intensity, as this is by no means a shy chocolate. Ash surges on the tongue, but it quickly settles down and is then followed by sweet whisky with mild tropical fruits laid on top, which is further succeeded by shy blackberries.

Down with shy chocolate, I say! I'm tired off these wall flowers chocolates hiding in tiny whole food stores and hip cafes! And those durn blackberries...no wonder I can find them!

I also enjoyed the review that referred to a chocolate as actually being a virgin bride in her white wedding dress---not an exact quote. Still, you gotta think that too many 100% percent bars went to the reviewer's head on that one.

Teehee.

Teehee.

"shy-no-more"

opinion-minion

No comments: